Interware’s data migration services leverages our proven migration methodology and experience to successfully migrate/transform data from legacy systems to any other system accurately, securely, and cost effectively.
After a nationwide RFP and a rigorous selection process the Association of Ontario Health Centres (AOHC) awarded Interware the data migration and transformation aspects of the largest Electronic Medical Records migration ever awarded in Canada. This project encompasses more than 100 AOHC Member Sites including Community Health Centres, and Aboriginal Health Access Centres across the province of Ontario. To date we have successfully migrated almost 1 million clients representing over 33.5 million individual records.
Our goal is to migrate the right data in a structured and compatible format to the new EHR system so that health practices will have the most complete and accurate patient records at their fingertips from day one.
Download our brochure
- Analysis of Source System, client requirements and work effort required.
- Configuration of the Extraction Toolset (InterPort Toolset).
- System Testing of the Extract
- Engagement with Practice to Identify Gaps and Resolutions
- Mock Conversion Cycles
- Pre Go-Live Readiness and Go-Live Migration