Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS) makes use of a cloud computing infrastructure to deliver one application to many users, regardless of their location, rather than the traditional model of one application per desktop. It allows activities to be managed from central locations in a one-to-many model, including architecture, pricing, partnering, and management characteristics.
- You want to lower expenses associated with software acquisitions in the near term
- You want to shift some of your IT budget from capital expense to operational expense
- You have limited IT resources to deploy and maintain needed hardware and software
- You need to refocus your IT staff from deployment and maintenance to high-priority projects
- You want to reduce energy consumption and expenses