Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
Desktop as a service is revolutionizing the way employees interact with their PCs. No longer are your employees tied down to one PC, rather their personalized desktop experience follows them wherever they go and is not dependent on the device. Employees can access their work desktop from home, on their personal PC or laptop and have instant access to their files and applications.
More importantly lost or damaged devices can result in losing invaluable data often leading to incomprehensible financial losses. The DaaS model can help avoid such loses since files are stored centrally at Interware’s Secure Data Centre.
To learn more about DaaS and how we deliver it through our cloud contact one of our Cloud Computing Experts.
- Desktop accessed from multiple devices
- No single point of failure
- DaaS delivered through our 24/7 Secure Data Centre, with maximum security
- Desktop application centrally located at Interware and can be accessed on a as need basis
- Access anytime anywhere via the internet